Thursday, February 10, 2011

another year...

i'm debating if i ought to catch up or just start from right here right now. either way i have had a lot of time to reflect on things. since i've started to work out of home reducing my hours just enough to stay within part time wage, house gets awfully quiet around this time of the day with no one to barge in on me,giving me plenty of time to do just that. the battles that had me raging on my head seem to disintegrate little by little. i allow things to roll off my back more easily now,something i have been struggling to do for a long time..
so contrary to all the hype, absolutely no new year resolutions, no goals to achieve, no dreams to manifest, just boldly taking life one day at a time..



"there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle.the other is as though everything is a miracle" Einstein said that.

5 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

I never have new years resolution - I just see no point in it :-).


I like your template :-)

about the blogger... said...

hey..yeah,no point huh? thanks!

bandaralk said...

Live each day as if it your last day, Learn everyday as if you will live for ever....Mahathnma Gandhi said this.

about the blogger... said...

@bandaralk..another good one. btw your settings won't let me in to your blog :(

Anonymous said...

:) your back...we should really chat one of these day :D